WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 10 September 2017

Put A Spell On You

Thanks to a superbloggy friend, I was able to finally get my paws on this stamp set.  I missed it before it was retired, so when it made a comeback I had to have it this time.

Then another superbloggy friend put the squeeze on, to get me to enter the amazing Superstar 2017 challenge over at My Favorite Things.  I am certainly no superstar, and my colouring is not Virtuoso standard, but I'm having a go anyway.


So this is
MFT Witch Way Is The Candy
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
I used the Mini Cloud edges with purple Distress Oxide for the sky
and again but closer together for the Distress Ink ground
I wanted a lumpy, tussocky, moorland in moonlight look, it kinda worked
Papers are MFT Bundles of Blossoms Brights


Batty hugs to all
Squirrel xx

4 comments:

Lynne said...

This is sooo good! All those lumps and bumps and clouds! It must have taken ages! I love that little cat too with his different coloured eyes. Good luck in the challenge xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I think your colouring is stupendous and beautiful, Love this card.
Faith
x

Annette said...

Along with being a super cute image and fab layout, this looks like the definition of Virtuoso colouring to me. I love the background sky and ground, and that little bat hanging from the moon makes me smile. And that's what cards are all about. Perfect in my eyes hun. xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love your purple sponged sky! Very cute card. There must be a story about the 2 different colored eyes on the kitty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...