WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 23 April 2012

CANDY WINNER

Oh my word, I am not sure where my head is at the moment so thank you Marianne for reminding me about posting my Candy Winner!

So drum roll please ......

AND THE WINNER IS .... No 16

and that is LISA JANE

Congratulations hunny - please email (address in sidebar) me so we can sort out your gift voucher

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in and helped me celebrate my third blogoversary, and a big welcome to my new Followers too

Hugs, Sxx




5 comments:

rachel said...

well done Lisa Jane - you lucky lady xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hooray, well done Lisa Jane, nice to see you winning some yummy candy.

Berni said...

Congrats to the winner! You lucky thing xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh wow that's me!! Must be birthday luck.. Thank you so very much
Will be in touch
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Congrats Lisa..happy spending..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...